Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday night Dinner

Last night mom had to go to work (she has a 2nd job) and asked me to make dinner for her and Auggie.

so what did I make for Dinner?.... mom bought shrimp on Saturday for Auggie to make bacon wrapped shrimp with jalapenos , but I decided to use the shrimp last night and make them shrimp scampi My way. there was no more Brown rice so I had to make white rice (not the healthiest) . the shrimp is seasoned with Fresh garlic and  fresh parsley and kosher salt, I sauteed them in Olive oil and butter.

Here is what it looked like, I really need to Practice on presentation.


 How do you prepare Shrimp?

1 comment:

  1. I usually only eat it in a basic shrimp cocktail. boring, right?

    There's a jambalaya shrimp dish at the Fish House I love a lot. Spicy & yummy and probably full of butter and oil.

    ((I wish Chris would come up with a healthy shrimp jambalaya recipe I could eat. I wish I wish))

    ReplyDelete